Monday, January 8, 2007

The Survey

Okay, I know you've all seen these...those question things you get every now and then. Well, someone sent someone one and I think it will be fun to post the answers here. If you didn't get the survey, let me know and I'll find it.

ANYWAY. Here's June's survey.


1. What time is it?
    3:25 pm
2. What is your full name?
    JuneBug Montgomery Berry
3. What are you most afraid of?
     Spiders..ewww
4. What is the most recent movie that you have seen?
     Bourne Identity/ Watched it last night with my hubby
5. Have you ever seen a ghost?
    No/Although my sister has
6. Where were you born?
    Leeds, Al.
7. Ever been to Alaska?
    No, but sure would like to go there.
8. Ever been toilet papering ?
    I can't say,  'cause I work for a Sheriff. LOL
9. Loved someone so much it made you  cry?
    YES
10. Been in a serious car accident?
      Yes/ Got hurt pretty bad. OK now though
11 Do you plan to have any more Children?
     No, my plumbing has been pulled
12. Favorite day of the week?
      FRIDAY!!!!!!!
13. Favorite Restaurant?
      Applebees
14. Favorite Flower?
      Roses
15. Favorite color ?
      Blue
16. Favorite sport to watch?
      ALABAMA FOOTBALL/me too Angie
17. Favorite Drink?
      Sorry everyone ,but it's BUDLIGHT
18. Favorite Ice Cream?
      BANANA SPLIT
19. Favorite fast food restaurant?
      That would have to be ZAXBYS
20. What color is your bedroom carpet?
      1960's brownish redish ickish
21. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
      None,blptttttt
22. Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail?
      My sister/Lassye
23. What do you do when you are bored?
      Go to Al.com forum, and see who is trashing who, in Decatur.
24. Bedtime?
      I can't sleep until after 10:00pm
25. Who will respond to this e-mail the quickest?
      Anyone who is bored....lol
26. Who is the person you sent this to that is least likely to respond?
      Jennifer Zahnd/I dare you...lol
27. Who is the person that you are most curious to see their answers?
      Everyone
28. Favorite TV shows?
      Deal or No Deal..Extreme Makeover...COPS
29. What kind of car do you drive?
      2003 Chevey Impala
30. What are you listening to right now?
      TV/Reese Witherspoon in
31. How many pets do you have?
       3 too many!/My maniac cat Scooter, 2 dogs/Cocoa and Dixie
32 Which came first the chicken or the egg?
     The Chicken? Oh, it doesn't matter, I eat them both
33. What would you like to accomplish before you die?
      RETIREMENT!
34. What is the one thing that you miss doing?
      Dancing
35. How many people are you sending this e-mail to? 
      A bunch of people, who probably won't respond
36. (NEW QUESTION)  WHO WAS YOUR ALL TIME FAVORITE TEACHER IN SCHOOL?
      I had one that was the greatest PE teacher ever/Mrs. Moore

No comments: