Saturday, June 24, 2006

Robert has made my day

 I have laughed myself silly over this. Can't you just SEE Robert sitting there, drinking cold coffee? And the thing is, can't these people see that we're just KIDS? Whose bodies are playing tricks on us?...Amy

 

hello amy ,
                         that was priceless. i too had a similar experience. one of my friends had told me senior coffee was cheaper and they always ordered it. so i was at a truck stop just outside of chicago one morning not being crowded i ordered one. in comes a bus load of teenagers headed for who knows where, and up comes my order ,and the girl yells out "one senior coffee", i had to wait till everyone left to walk over and pick up that cup of coffee.
since then i have never ordered another " senior coffee " i don't care if coffee goes to the price of gas. but just maybe if my children ever commit me to an old folks home, i may ask the nurse if she could bring me a "senior coffee" but please keep it quiet!
                                                                   
                                                                                                            robert

No comments: