Thursday, June 22, 2006

This is not EVEN funny!

 
Okay, I was going to send y'all an email anyway, but then Dennis sent me this one and I have to share.
    This morning I dropped off one kid at bible school, another at golf, and then went to get myself a biscuit. I ordered a biscuit and a cup of coffee at Jack's. When I got to the window, the TWELVE-YEAR-OLD GIRL (she HAD to be!) behind the window said, "One country ham biscuit and one senior coffee?"
    I said yes. Didn't know what else to say.

-----------------
Forwarded Message:
Subj:  
Date: 6/22/06 1:04:45 PM Central Daylight Time
From: dmwhite@tva.gov
To: melanie.hale@helenkeller.com, AmyCruce@aol.com, Anngreer@aol.com
Sent from the Internet (Details)
 
 
 
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
MID LIFE CRISIS?

Well, it's not a mid life crisis, but here's how things work.

Married 35-years, I took a look at my wife one day and said, "Honey, 35 years ago, we had a cheap apartment, a cheap car, slept on a sofa bed and watched a 10 inch black and white TV, but I got to sleep every night with a hot 25-year-old blond. Now, we have a nice house, nice car, big bed and plasma screen TV, but I'm sleeping with a 60 year old woman. It seems to me that you are not holding up your side of things."

My wife is a very reasonable woman. She told me to go out and find a hot 25-year-old blond, and she would make sure that I would once again be living in a cheap apartment, driving a cheap car, sleeping on a sofa bed....

No comments: