Thursday, August 2, 2007

Lunches

Several years ago Brenda and I started driving to Huntsville a couple of times a year and having lunch with Tony Barber. Originally, we always went to Rosie's because there wasn't a Rosie's here, but since that's changed we have been known to end up at Tim's Cajun Kitchen. We also have been known to end up at Publix and Trees & Trends and Atlanta Bread Company and Super Target. (You'll notice that three out of four of those places involve food.)

The point of that is, I wish I had started saving pictures then. But now's as good a time as any...so here are Brenda, Mary Anne and I celebrating Brenda's 51st birthday at Rosie's in Florence. There was a four foot tall tree with saucer-sized flowers on it involved, and I can't believe I didn't get a picture of Brenda holding that.

 

No comments: