Wednesday, June 9, 2004

Here are the email addresses

The odds of my typing all these in with no mistake are...slim to none. I'll proof and double-proof and take my best shot.

PLEASE. Don't abuse this list. I have a friend whose husband once took the addresses off my emails and forwarded his business stuff to them. Shut down my husband's email box. These are strictly for your convenience to help us stay connected...I've heard from lots of people who say they'd love to stay in touch, and this is a great way to do it.

JohnnyAllen cynorcyn@aol.com Veronica Allen viallen@una.edu Tony Barber tony.barber@lmco.com Robert Baugher rebspringr@aol.com Randy Black pblack@att.com Randy Burbank circuitriding_biker@yahoo.com Stanley Dean deanjs@wmconnect.com Philip Gooch leetood@aol.com Shelaine Goodwin tpsmarti@bellsouth.net Amy Greer amycruce@aol.com Linda Harden williams_lin@hcde.org Randy Harden rharden879@aol.com Vicky Harper vicky@waynecountybank.com Linda Harrison lfh0710@aol.com Tony Hendon codhendon@aol.com Freddy Hice dingy@hiwaay.net Danny Holder dannyrholder@yahoo.com Kenny Johnson kojohnson@tva.gov Brenda Jones engteacher402@yahoo.com Robbie Killen robkillen@aol.com Glenda Kretzer gvinson@prodigy.net J.C. Lovelace jcprojack@aol.com Myra McGuire mooshieneedlepoint@msn.com Sherry Miller sherry.nation@wku.edu June Montgomery junebugberry@bellsouth.net  Angie Owens idun4got2@aol.com Phillip Parker prparker0856@aol.com Phillip Peck unclebubba5684@wmconnect Mona Perry ramonajc@earthlink.net Mary Anne and Tim Rippey mrippey@firstsouthern.com Rose Skipworth drjwpettus@walmart.com Dennis Smith dennis109@juno.com Wanda Stamps magic-wanda@lycos.com Debbie Stepp debra.moore@avon.com Geneva Stutts gnevaann@aol.com Mary Walton mre1002@aol.com Charlotte White smyrick@wt.net Connie Williams mamacparrish@aol.com Jennifer Lamar mjttzahnd@juno.com

(Ooops! Okay, found two errors. If there are any more, I'll correct them as I find them or as you let me know! I know this takes up a lot of space, but the Journal automatically inserts a line when you hit enter, and this is the smallest size I can get the font. I tried putting it into one paragraph, but the emails confused everything. Five minutes later...Never miiind! If you sit here long enough, you can figure out just about anything. Now we're late for tennis camp. Oh, well. For the picture...I may have already used this group shot, but it's a good one.)

 

No comments: