Friday, June 4, 2004

Phillip finally made it

Now THAT'S a photo opportunity. I'm telling you, there are some good-lookin' people in these pictures! There's only one picture of Phillip by himself and I'm not printing it...the camera fouled up all night long and these DOUBLE CHINS kept popping up when we laughed. And as I have pointed out, we laughed until we hurt. For six solid hours.

I don't remember the specifics, but for the tenth and twentieth reunions Phillip had literally sent in his reservations and packed his bags when, both times, something came up at the last minute and he couldn't make it.

He looks exactly the same. I know he was in Florida for a while, then Robbie said he was in Nashville, and now he's in California. Has a beautiful teenage daughter...he did remember to bring a picture, but he's forgotten to send me the rest of his info. He does something with healthcare systems, best I remember.

He's another one who made everything feel right again.

No comments: