Tuesday, June 1, 2004

Keep me updated!

Please send me pictures throughout the year! I promise you, everyone DOES want to know where you are and what you're doing.

This is Mary, Robbie and George McPeters at George's house Memorial Day Sunday. Mike Frye should be in here, but he's standing in the corner making stew. We let him out once an hour.

This video from the reunion weekend is really pretty neat. I know the video camera hooks to the computer, so if I can figure a way to put it on here so you all can play it, I will. I know it's too long to put into a file, but maybe there's another way. If YOU know what it is, let me know. Tony Barber.

The storms Sunday night got one of the old silos at the Cunningham Plantation...don't tell me you don't remember riding around down in Houston Town and Bluewater. It's funny, but EVERYONE who remembers stuff only remembers how RIGHTEOUS they were...I'll bet you 50 people have told me, "I drove everyone else around." So far, there hasn't been a single miscreant in the bunch. Wonder how that worked?

No comments: