Friday, June 4, 2004

That Dennis!

At the picnic during the twentieth reunion, Dennis Smith got on a tear and kept us in stitches all afternoon long. I don't remember what he was doing, but it was hysterical. So we never could figure out who he could have married...who could keep up with him?

Well, this is Kim and she is wonderful. They didn't come Friday night (for shame), but they hung in there with us until the end Saturday night...and I still say it takes someone special to put up with a bunch of people who have known each other for 50 years. She's our new best friend.

You know, Robbie's like Shelaine...you have to keep an eye on him, too. I had printed and done all the name labels I could, but on the ones where I didn't know the spouse's name I left it blank and we filled it in at Dale's. Robbie was helping write in the names, and Dennis noticed later that Kim's nametag read, "Dennis Miller Wife".

That there's funny. I don't care who you are.

No comments: