Thursday, March 25, 2004

Greg Muse

Dear Amy & Robbie, I thank you for the card and phone call; it's nice to be remembered after so long...not that I'm counting years any more! I'm sorry but I will be unable to attend the reunion. I will not have any vacation or free time during that period. There are folks I would like to see, as I've been either overseas or out-of-state ever since graduation.

FYI for those who are curious: I am employed as a Baker at a Super Wal-Mart here in Lexington. I am the Donut Crew, fryer and finisher, so I get to keep my Kentucky neighbors fat and happy. I've been burning the midnight oil here for almost three years.

I do welcome any emails or letters that anyone wishes to send. I thank you again for the card and call and I appreciate the invite.

Sincerely, Greg Muse (gthuse111@hotmail.com)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WalMart's doughnuts are better than Krispy Kremes, which I love. Sorry...Amy