Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Sherry Miller Nation

Found Sherry in Bowling Green! Isn't her name great? Makes you wonder if she wakes up in the middle of the night with overwhelming urges to carry a flag and picket the White House.

She didn't send me a picture...so I took the liberty. She says:

The last ten years have brought a lot of change in my life. I divorced in 1996 after a 20 year marriage. I have two sons, Jim and Jonathan. Jim graduates this May from Western Kentucky University with a major in Communications. (Jim is my serious one!) Jim is married to Deon Werle from Brentwood (beautiful wedding June 15,2002). Jonathan is a freshman at WKU, majoring in Graphic Design. (Jonathan is my fun one!)

I married Michael Nation June 20, 2003. Michael is from Springfield, TN, and is a salesman for Comstar Systems in Bowling Green. He has two very sweet daughters, MacKenzie, 11, and Morgan, 9.

I am employed at WKU in Human Resources.

I was hoping to be at the reunion. After talking with Robbie last night we realized that May 9 is Jim's graduation day.

Please share my email address with everyone. (sherry.nation@wku.edu) My home address is 134 Silver Springs Ave., Bowling Green KY 42104. Just stop by if you are traveling 1-65 North, exit 22 Bowling Green!

Here's where she answered the questionnaire...

Name: Sherry Miller Merkling Nation
Place you live: Bowling Green, KY
Married: Yes
Kids: Two sons; Jim, 25 and Jonathan, 19. Two stepdaughters; Morgan,  9, and MacKenzie, 11. Daughter-in-law Deon, 25.
Grandkids: Granddog Daisy
What did you do after high school?: Got married, moved and worked in newspapers in Alabama, Tennessee, Arkansas. Started family.
After that?: Went to little league games, band competitions, basketball games, soccer games, academic meets, scout meetings. Settled in Bowling Green in 1991. Worked as an elementary secretary for 8 years. Now at Western Kentucky University in Human Resources.
> http://www.wku.edu/Dept/Support/HR/AAAweb/staff.htm


 

No comments: