Monday, March 15, 2004

Notecards

Having (temporarily) won the battle with my computer over accessing my files, I'm going to put everyone's names into an address database today and mail save-the-date cards. Non-email people will get this card and an invitation in a couple of weeks. Email people will receive updates, and of course can access here whenever they like! If I don't have your email, SEND ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS. You don't know how much I've enjoyed hearing from all of you! Phillip Parker was making travel plans from California Friday. Sherry Miller had her bags packed before she realized her son graduates from college that weekend. Randy Harden is in Atlanta. Several people have asked that I share their email addresses and I'll try to type up some bio's this week. I had some more pictures to post, but lost the file in the computer war. I'll rescan them today if possible.

Looking forward to this!

No comments: