Thursday, March 25, 2004

Randy Burbank

Here's what we hear from Randy Burbank...is it sacrilege to hope his plans change so he can be here?

Hey Amy,

Here are my answers. I'm afraid I'm going to miss the reunion. I have been asked to help lead a spiritual retreat that same weekend. Send everyone my love...Randy

Place you live...Scottsboro until June

Married?...Divorced

Kids?..2--Matthew-26 and Leslie-23

Grandkids?...2 stepgrandkids Cole & Katelyn

What did you do after high school?...Got married, became Methodist pastor

After that?...Still doing it

Important things that have happened to you...My son Matthew served in Bosnia, then in Operation Enduring Freedom, and Operation Iraqi Freedom; My daughter Leslie graduated from the University of Alabama and married.

Hobbies, interests, vices...Bought a motorcycle last year and loving it! Other hobbies: Fishing, hunting, camping and hiking.

No comments: