Thursday, March 25, 2004

She actually said "Golf"

The picture is from the ten year reunion and she looks EXACTLY the same. Someone just slap her jaws.

Shelaine Goodwin Martin

I live in Rivers Edge Condo in Kendale Gardens and am married to my wonderful John. I have two boys, Corey, 25 and Rusty, 20. I have two stepdaughers, Jennifer and Shelley, a daughter-in-law, Courtney, and a grandson Kyler. (She has a bunch of wonderfuls and beautifuls in there but I've got three kids. They can't be that perfect.)

I have enjoyed life. I've had fun raising my boys and spending years at sporting events. I have had the privilege of traveling a lot with my husband, which has been nice. I enjoy gold, tennis, decorating and spending as much time as possible on the river. I now enjoy spending time with my grandson, Kyler. I have worked at Turtle Point for 28 years and now am also selling real estate for Neese on the side.

I'll get back to you on the strange or interesting things!

No comments: