Thursday, April 8, 2004

Farrah Fawcett, eat your heart out

Name...    Vicky   (Harper)   Martin

Place you live...   Collinwood, TN.

Married?...   Yes

Kids?...   2 Boys

Grandkids?... Not as of Yet

What did you do after high school?...  Went to Work  and got Married ( Our 25th Wedding Anniversary is this year )

After that?... Stayed at Home for 8 years and raised 2 boys – Then I returned to work at the Wayne County Bank as a Loan Officer – I have been employed there 14 years

Strange or interesting things that have happened to you...  My oldest son went to Boys State in Cookeville, Tn. in 1999 and when we dropped him off, Rose Skipworth was there with her son!  That was the first time I had seen her since graduation. My oldest son went to college in Chicago, Illinois, graduated in 2003 and returned to Florence Alabama. He is the current Youth Pastor at Florence First Assembly.  My Baby is a sophomore at Collinwood High School and is a competitive Skate Boarder. 

Important things... My Oldest son just got married in January – I finally have the daughter I always wanted.

Hobbies, interests, vices... Sitting at the ball park and skate parks supporting my youngest son.   When I finish supporting my children’s hobbies maybe I can find one for myself! 

No comments: