Thursday, April 29, 2004

Oooops!

It appears that most of you HAVE sent in your reservations. And I didn't know it. WHY? Because the reunion secretary is lying on the beach in JAMAICA, probably sipping one of those pansy drinks with little umbrellas in it. Enjoying herself. With no children.

So, thank you to all you concientious 99%'s who did what you were supposed to do. Now I think I'll go get my card off the refrigerator like I said I was going to do YESTERDAY and send it in.

(Just realized this doesn't make sense if you're not on the email list because I sent out an email chastizing everyone for not sending in their reservations. Only, I was wrong. (If you don't know who Ron White is, that's not funny.) OH! Sometime this week the counter went over ONE THOUSAND! Who'd a thunk it?)

No comments: