Monday, April 12, 2004

Geneva Ann

Geneva Ann Stutts Cox 
Killen, Alabama

Married for 27 years to Terry Cox

One child, Courtney Ann Cox 23/Courtney had a very serious car accident on January 17, 2004. She was in UAB Hospital for 12 days and is still unable to walk but hopefully she will be able to soon. She had both arms broken, broken shoulder blade, broken ribs, head injury causing her brain to bleed, a broken leg and crushed ankle. She is improving daily but this has been a very tough year.   

I have worked at Elkins Funeral Home for eighteen years, I am the office manager. 
I meet all kinds of people at the very lowest point in their lives but I have learned how to appreciate life and how very fragile it is.

My hobby is drinking a cold margarita after work with my friends and living life to the fullest. I suppose the best thing that has happened to me is meeting Terry and falling in love with him. He is wonderful to me and has made my life complete. Our daughter Courtney is our greatest achievement.

CLASS OF 1974
Though not in the "IN CROWD" back then, I still have good memories and enjoy hearing what everybody is up to.

My philosophy of life is "Don't sweat the small stuff."  

No comments: