Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Getting my ducks in a row...

Friday night at the branch at my parent's...we're doing whole chickens on the big grill. If it's convenient bring a side dish, and bring drinks for your family. Wear old, comfortable clothes, this is outside and the facilities consist of trees and bushes. Oh, and this is sort of "Open" night. Extra guests are welcome...brothers and sisters who we ran around with, parents and kids, buddies...the more the merrier.

Saturday night put on your clean clothes and be at Dale's at six...we've allowed time to TALK. We should order around seven. I've found a DJ and tried to explain to him about 70's music but I don't know...he acts like these songs are OLDIES or something. Bring your cameras and any memorabilia you can find...I'm still waiting on pictures from the prom!!!

See you all next week.

No comments: