Saturday, April 24, 2004

Send me prom pictures!

My mother says she can't believe I don't remember the fountain. She thinks we had nearly $10K in magazine sales to sponsor the prom because (and I didn't remember this) the juniors did the prom for the seniors. She says we had the coolest prom anyone had ever seen...no one had ever done anything like the fountain before. I have faded pictures of people, but none of the fountain. Are they out there? Email me or mail them to Amy Cruce, 46 Hanson, Killen AL 35645 and I'll scan them and send them back to you.

(Someone asked me the other day, what's 46 Hanson? Street? Drive? Lane? It's Boulevard. Boulevard. In Center Star Alabama we have a boulevard which consists of a dead end street with ten houses. Boulevard. So I just leave it blank whenever possible.)

No comments: