Thursday, April 1, 2004

Freddy didn't send me a picture either!

Hi Amy,

Freddy Hice

I have lived at Shoals Creek in Killen for the past five years, and am married to Deborah McCullought from Central. I have three stepsons, Chris, 24, Kyle, 18 and Kevin, 11. No grandchildren.

I went to work as a crane operator and have been a member of Operating Engineers for the last 25 years. I've traveled throughout the United States working, in the earlier years. I am now working at Colbert Steam Plant on the barge unloaders.

My stepson, Chris, is a combat medic for the Army, in the 2nd Armored Division and has been in Baghdad for the past year. He's due back in Louisiana April 3 and we're looking forward to a 30-day leave at home in Alabama sometime around Easter.

My wife and I both have Harleys and spend our free time riding. My stepson, Kyle, has a sport bike and also rides with us sometimes.

No comments: