Wednesday, April 14, 2004

I'm not answering that!

(Shelaine is another of those people who remember stuff. I had to copy and paste this one because I'm laughing too hard to type...Amy)

Almost every time I open one of your posts I remember something...do you remember the night we rolled yards?  We had made-up names for each other so no one would get in trouble and then...somone got in trouble! ME!  Someone chased us and rather than you calling me by my made-up name you were screaming "Shelaine! Shelaine!".  Now how many Shelaine's were there?  Especially that would have been out rolling yards in Rivermont by Robbie's house.

Another was when we were talking in class and Coach Day was going to paddle us. Well, you starting crying and got out of it. I got the licks. Mother had made me a leather skirt and I was wearing it.  Have you ever been paddled in leather?

No comments: