Thursday, April 22, 2004

It has been brought to my attention...

...that I'm getting a little tardy with the posts. Truth be told, I'm running out of material! I didn't have that many pictures to begin with and half of them aren't recognizable any more...funny what 30 years can do to photo paper.

So I'm posting this picture...none of these people ever married so it's not like they were ever divorced! The back says it's the 1972 prom but that can't be right...Philip and Tim wouldn't have been there. Must have been ours in 1974. It's of Tim Collier and Donna White (I think she was someone's little sister from another school), Jean Wright and Philip Gooch, and Amy Greer and Bobby Gautney.

Robbie did tell this a couple of weeks ago...and I don't even remember the fountain. But he says we had a fountain at our senior prom and after we spent two days setting it up with things around it, Coach Redding walked in and had a fit...said everyone was going to come in drinking and someone would fall in the fountain and ruin his new gym floor. So we had a huddle and someone told Grady Miller and two hours later there was a white picket fence around the fountain.

And not a living soul even got wet.

If you have pictures, scan them and send them to me or mail them to Amy Cruce, 46 Hanson, Killen AL 35645 and I'll scan them and mail them back to you. Stories are good, too, because I'm not joking about my lack of memory.

I do, however, know all the words to the Barney song.

No comments: