Monday, May 17, 2004

And more beautiful people...

(Mona Perry Cody and Angie Owens Tidwell.)

Mona and Angie showed up with this BOX of life saving "stuff". Food. Paper towels. Necessities. It was like Christmas.

Shelaine sent me an email that was sort of funny because SO many people said the same thing about Angie. Angie is a saint. With a DEVILISH sense of humor. Here's part of the email:

I am still so exited over seeing everyone again.  It was just like old times.  I know our class was the closest of any; it's just like we picked up where we left off.  Maybe the older you get the more you appreciate friends...this was great. Also as I mentioned earlier, Angie (Owens) Tidwell is one of the sweetest people I have ever known.  I knew in school she was good but she is more, she is genuine to the core.  And Shannon, is he wonderful or what? I could go on and on but I won't.  Yeah, maybe I will.(not). And yes, I agree with you on Mary Anne, Mona and Rose, they are gems. Talk with you soon! Shelaine  

And then I got this message from Mona. Weren't you glad she, Randy Harden and Randy Black were there? It never seemed right without them.

Sorry, my kids kind of have a monopoly on the computer, and I don't know how to do much but type a letter and do a little searching! I hadn't checked my email for over a year until the other day, and I had 81 messages to read! Most of them were ads. Did you hear that my youngest son Jacob, and Angie and Shannon's daughter Allison, having been dating for a year? Angie and I are so excited that we might be in-laws!                                         Mona Perry Cody  

Some day I'm going to publish all this, and show these emails in their ENTIRETIES. You wouldn't believe what I leave out.

Some things, and people, never change. You guys make me smile.

No comments: