Thursday, May 13, 2004

Group pictures

Like I said, you can print these by right clicking on them. You can also right click, save them into a file and open them in your photo program and play with them. (I just lost 50% of you there, didn't I?)

There should be five prints here. They're all from the same camera, which means later there may be others that are better. If you'll notice (this is the point where I got accused of being bossy but pay attention, the people who didn't do what I told them to are hidden behind other people!) if you go through them all, eventually you can see every face. Unless there were still people outside and I haven't had time to check yet.

The emails and phone calls just keep coming. Mona Jane said last night she hasn't checked her email in a year and look...she's back! I'm going to post regularly for at least another month, or until I get through all these pictures and papers. I'll do the class favorites...they were fun and there were comments on the ballots I'll post. I've still got to tell you about the neat stuff...Phillip Parker was there, and Randy Black. Lots of the old regulars. Coach Smith. Who almost won an award. I've got to get Charlotte White, who had an almost-daughter-in-law graduate from college that night, to send us some info. Brenda says she can't believe she missed it, either, but she was at graduation, too.

If you took digital pictures, send them to me and we'll post them all. One of the emails last night just said, "More, More, More!" I'm dancing as fast as I can!

And still smiling. You people are the greatest.

No comments: