Monday, May 17, 2004

Have I mentioned we LAUGHED?

(John Martin, Shelaine's husband, Mary Tidwell Killen and Amy Greer Cruce.)

I can't remember what was so funny here but it doesn't matter. We laughed all night long. When we left Bayou Blue, there was a table of people on the patio who were our new best friends. I found a phone number in my car the next morning...I bet we invited them to the next reunion.

Wonder who they were?

Notice the name tags. We took the pictures from the annual and gave each classmate and spouse a nametag with that picture on it. It was funny. Most people were horrified...remember the HAIR?

I have three rolls of film, so I'll be adding for a while. Send me yours if you have extras. I put these into a little album this morning and then realized, the album says "For Baby" and has ducks and lambs on it. Welcome to my world.

No comments: