Thursday, May 13, 2004

SEE...THEY COULD HAVE BEEN ON SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE...

...with Bill Murray.

Aaron Sumner was our entertainment guy and he was great. The room's a little small for the music, but he did a wonderful job of learning early 70's music REAL quick. I think he's 20, which means he was born in 1984. Jeez. If you ever need entertainment, he has a wonderfully versatile voice and his email is calvinks1400@comcast.net People kept asking all night, "Where did you FIND him?", and he told me later that everyone was really nice to him. Like he was surprised or something. Go figure.

Anyway, that's Tony Barber and Shelaine doing their lounge lizard thing, only they never got around to it. They kept fiddling around and we all kept waiting and the next thing I knew we were leaving. Maybe they were just vying for the photo op.

I just crack me up sometimes.

No comments: