Tuesday, May 4, 2004

Where we are today...Tuesday

Where we are is in a tizzy. Mark my word, I'm going to kill Shelaine Goodwin.

Judging from my email responses, there are a TON of reply envelopes sitting in Shelaine's mailbox. So we're set up with Dale's for Saturday night...six o'clock social hour and we'll order at seven. Nice little DJ who has been instructed to find "Band on the Run", and then educate himself on 70's feel-good music. Sorry, no Pink Floyd. I didn't like them 30 years ago and I think it would interfere with my digestion now.

Friday night at the branch...local people are bringing side dishes. We will have whole chickens and desserts. Bring drinks and ice. Tony and I will do the set-up Thursday...bug spraying, torches, extra tables and such. 710-1177 is my cell phone if you need us Friday.

No comments: