Friday, May 21, 2004

Two things

One. You know, the BAD thing about film and video is that it records EVERYTHING, not just the things I want it to. And it sort of records them the way they happened as opposed to the way I SAID they happened. So. We really did have a concert at Dales and it was a really good one at that. Yesterday I was changing video tapes in the camera and guess what? We have Tony and Shelaine on video. Playing music. Very well.

Never mind.

Two...It has been suggested that I do a list of our emails for everyone so people can get in touch if they'd like. Charlotte White in Texas specifically mentioned this as a way of staying connected. The problem is that the list is in Print Shop and I'm not sure how to convert it to a different file type that everyone can open and that will keep it in nice tidy rows. If I can do that in ten minutes or less I will. Otherwise I'll take five minutes and retype it.

No comments: