Thursday, May 20, 2004

Good Lord!

This is that moment everyone had when they looked at the picture on the badges. Good Lord! Did I look like THAT?

This is Randy and Pamela Black. There's a bio in the old postings but they never sent a picture so I took my own. Robbie was telling stories about Randy's basketball skills; I'll have to get him to tell me again so I can write some of them down. I didn't remember, but Robbie says Randy had a motorcycle accident our junior year and hurt his leg. Didn't faze him on the court. Pamela's parents live on Shoals Creek, so maybe we'll see more of them.

The second picture is our table...people taking pictures of people taking pictures. And Randy and Pamela laughing at the annual. And B and Cindy wondering what in the world they're doing with these people.

No comments: